Veggie Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms, Peppers, and Onions
See tips, how-to videos, and other recipe ideas →
- 10 mins
- 15 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 6oz mushrooms
- 8 eggs
- 1 onion
- 2 bell pepper
- 12oz mushrooms
- Dice the onion into small pieces and slice the bell pepper and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, coat the pan with butter and add in the onions. Saute for 3-5 minutes until the onions start to soften up.
- Add in the peppers and mushroom, season with salt + pepper, and cook for another 5-7 minutes until veggies are soft and flavorful.
- Meanwhile, as the veggies are cooking, crack the eggs into a small bowl or mug and whisk together.
- When the veggies are finished cooking, remove them from the pan and set aside. Add in a bit more butter to the pan and pour in the eggs. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Turn off the heat, add the veggies back in, season with salt + pepper, and you're all set! Enjoy with a piece of toast or tortilla, top with sliced avocado, or a dash of hot sauce.