One-Pan Fish Roast
with Cod, Sweet Potatoes + Veggies
One-Pan Roast: Cod, Sweet Potatoes, Veggies
If you are seeking well rounded healthy recipes, look no further. This fish, veggie, and starch roast will leave you fulfilled. The best part, one pan roasts will leave you with minimal clean up!
See tips, how-to videos, and other recipe ideas →
- 1 lb cod (whole piece or filets)
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 2 lbs cod (whole piece or filets)
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Sweet potatoes can take longer to cook than the rest of the veggies, so to help ensure all the veggies finish at the same time, cut the squash, zucchini, and onion into larger pieces, and the sweet potatoes into slightly smaller pieces. (Scroll down for instructional videos.)
- In a small bowl, mix together all the spices
- Grab a baking sheet and line with tin foil or parchment paper (optional but makes cleanup easy). Add in the chopped veggies, coat with oil, and season liberally (reserve a little seasoning for the fish). Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Give the veggies a stir every 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, prep the fish. Pat dry with a paper towel, drizzle with olive oil, and season with the spice mix.
- Once the veggies are almost finished, add the fish onto the baking sheet and cook for another 7-10 minutes, until the fish is flakey and cooked through
- Finish with a little salt+pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Enjoy!
- Line the tray with foil to make cleanup even easier!