Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
Healthy recipes? Vegetarian recipes? Look no further. These summer seasonal vegetables make for a dish that can be enjoyed year round.
See tips, how-to videos, and other recipe ideas →
- 15 mins
- 25 mins
- 1/2 lb medium-large shrimp, frozen
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups peas + carrots, frozen
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1-10oz package cauliflower rice, frozen
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- salt + pepper
- 1 lb medium-large shrimp, frozen
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups peas + carrots, frozen
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2-10oz package cauliflower rice, frozen
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- salt + pepper
- Begin by chopping the onion and mincing garlic.
- Next prepare the shrimp. Follow directions on package to thaw.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Toss in shrimp and cook until pink. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Now to skillet add garlic and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onions appear translucent.
- Add frozen peas, carrots and cauliflower rice. Cover and allow to thaw for 5-7 minutes.
- Once vegetables are soft and no longer frozen stir in soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- While this cooks, beat 3 eggs into a bowl
- Add shrimp, and mix everything together.
- Push everything to one side of the pan aside and pour eggs into empty side of skillet
- Chop and scramble the eggs as they cook.
- Mix cooked eggs into mixture, add ground ginger and serve!
- If desired add more soy sauce, suggest using a low sodium soy sauce for a healthier option
- For added spice, bring out sriracha
- If desired, can use white rice instead of cauliflower rice for a heartier option
- Added flare: garnish with diced green onion